Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, March 6, 2017

Hair Color by Nicole

Nicole has done it again... made my hair fabulous. I love the colors. Now that I am getting grey hair (don't want to talk about it... it is making me depressed) I need Nicole's hair coloring skills more than ever. She is the best and I love it. I love how rich the color is right after.

She told me the only thing we haven't done with my hair (besides totally chop it which neither of us wants to do) is to turn me blonde. I told her I really like being brunette... but... if she showed me pictures and convinced me that I would look amazing as a blonde, then I might let her do it. We shall see. You would think since I come from a  family of all blondes, that it would be super natural for me to go blonde. I just don't know.... I love being brunette.



1 comment:

Lori said...

Looks beautiful as always!