Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Friday, March 24, 2017

Movies with Mom

Getting Birthday gifts for my mom and dad get's harder and harder every year. Since I take my nieces and nephews out for treats with their favorite aunt Tracy and I am all about quality time... I decided, why don't I do the same thing with my mom? Except a better treat. I have decided... and told my mom back on her birthday last month, that I am going to start taking her to movies for her birthday. My dad doesn't like going to movies, so a lot of times she doesn't have anyone to go with to the movies and goes by herself.... which I know she doesn't mind. I don't mind doing that either, but I still thought this would be a fun new birthday tradition to start. Not only did I tell her I would take her to the movies, but that I was going to take her to the IMAX theater and sit in the luxury seats. Doesn't get better than that.

I asked her what movie she wanted to see and she said she wanted to wait and see the new Beauty and the Beast when it came out. So we waited. Well.. now it is out and we went to go see it. We both LOVED it! Such a great movie. Glad we waited for a good one. So happy about this new tradition I am started. Hope my mom is too. Happy LATE Birthday Mom. Love you lots!



No comments: