Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, September 19, 2010

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Arr Maytey's.... Sunday be international talk like a pirate day! How did I celebrate? My friends and I dressed up like a pirates and went to Pirate island and I changed my facebook language to pirate.  It was awesome. Because pirates are awesome. 

Because of the holiday, pirate island was having fun activities. Such as.... if you dressed up, you got 10 free pirate arcade coins. They also gave everyone a pirate dictionary so everyone could properly talk like a pirate. Apparently they got a better chef too, so.... which means better food. I couldn't decide what to order, nor could Jeanna. So the chef came out to talk to us about what to order. I ended up ordering Alligator! My first time eating it and I liked it. :o)



In while our waiter was not waiting on us... we discovered that he was playing the organ. So... after we saw him play on their AWESOME organ, we wanted to play too. 



Oh, I almost forgot. They had a guy going around making balloon animals! It was awesome. For our table he made a parrot, sword, monkey (mine), sea horse, Alligator and a mermaid! He was amazing. 



All in all, a good time. Happy International talk like a pirate day. I feel like everyone should celebrate it.

2 comments:

jamie hixon said...

I think pirates have a wider appeal than ninjas. I love that you dressed like a pirate to celebrate!

Lynette Mills said...

Arrr want a bit of alligator meat I does