Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Friday, July 29, 2011

Flashback Friday 23


I'm going back to 2004. Remember the flashback that I wrote about trying to get to Hot Springs up Spanish Fork Canyon, but there was still too much snow and we got stuck? Well, about a month or so later... Monica and I went back to go find those Hot Springs. We both wanted to make it there so bad.

We went, just the two of us, and it was a success! We found it. From Provo, its about an hour drive, then you park and hike 2 miles on this beautiful trail.




The Hot Springs are in several pools by this pretty little waterfall. We both loved it. We had fun hanging out in the springs and then headed back before it got too dark. Its a fun little day trip if you have 4 or 5 hours to dedicate to it.



I really miss my adventures with Mo-Trash.

1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

You ook like you are about 16!