Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day of the Dead Party

This is my friend Brittany. Today is her birthday. On Wednesday she had a birthday party with a couple of friends that also have birthdays a few days apart. She decided to have a "Day of the Dead" Birthday Party. Also known as Dia De Los Muertos.  Brittany served her mission in Spain and also does an awesome job with make up... so what a great party idea! I know this is the first Day of the Dead party I have been to, so I was excited.


Brittany did an awesome job with the food and decorations. Everything looked colorful and amazing! I loved it. Look at that amazing cake!!!




Not only did Brittany decorate,  but she also offered to paint faces for the party for whoever wanted to. Not many people wanted to, but Vicki and I were all about it. Look at how awesome we look. Brittany rocks at face paint.


After cake was served and our faces were painted, we went outside for some sparkler fun.



What a fun party!! I loved it, but I love the girls that threw it even more. Brittany and Tara have become very dear friends of mine in the ward. They are the sweetest and I love them. I also love it when Vicki is not working so she can come hang out with me too... because I love hanging out with her. Thanks Vicki for coming with me and Thanks Brittany and Tara for throwing such an awesome party and being such awesome people. Happy Birthday Brittany!!!



5 comments:

Lori said...

Your "halloween" parties continue! Love the face paint- you look awesome.

A Little Cuppa Tea said...

Looks like a fun party, picture are great!

jamie hixon said...

The face paint reminds me a bit of Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas. How fun! Is that a picture of James Dean behind the cake?

Tracy Mills said...

Yes it is. Michael Jackson is to the side. Remembering the dead.

Brittany said...

You are the best Tracy! Your blog is so cute!