Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I Can See Clearly Now

A few years ago I was in a band called KAICIA. I know... kind of a silly name.  We only performed once and then stopped practicing. We got together the next year to perform for a dinner for our stake leadership.  Anyway... I was just looking back at my old video's since I am by myself at the house and I came across this video. It was my favorite song that we performed.

It makes me wish I was in a band again. I love singing and performing. Anyone want to be in a band with me? Especially now that I can somewhat play the guitar.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

i would say yes to the band...but...you wouldnt want me trust me on that one! haha although i WOULD join your guitar hero band!!! that one I'm good at haha...well...as long as I'm not the singer.

Kristy said...

Sounds good Tracy. The only thing bad was that I couldn't see you in the video very much.

T-Ray said...

Yeah... the frame cuts me off on the blog. If clicked on the video and watched it on YouTube you would be able to see me better. :)

jamie hixon said...

If you can stand the commute, you KNOW I would. I even write songs. That was really good! You are the queen of harmony.