Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Laughing Out Loud

I love the little things that go around the internet that make me laugh. I need some giggles here and there throughout my day. Facebook and Pinterest are GREAT for this. Here are some of my favorites as of late. There are kind of a lot, and you may have seen some of them before, but I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.












How to offend all nerds at the same time...


Harry Potter ones...




I could probably post these forever... ha ha



8 comments:

Lori said...

I like the super market one. Thanks for the laughs

Lynette Mills said...

That last one made me laugh out loud... ha ha ha. The dog actually looks like the guy!!

Brittany said...

These are some good ones!

jamie hixon said...

Yeah, I finally conformed and made a funnies board on my Pinterest account. There is a lot of funny stuff out there. (I think I originally laughed the hardest at the Patrick Stewart one.)

The Captain said...

So funny. I don't get the scan tron or milkshake one. I love the other one on Pinterest that compares "How I feel when I run vs. How I actually look when I run". Thanks for the laugh. So funny!

Desiree' said...

So. That last comment was me instead of Chuck AKA The Captain. :) He actually wrote a post and didn't log out. Shocker. ;)

Melodie said...

This brought me great joy! My fav was the dark mark.

Ashley said...

we are going to make a "today i feel" chart for you with your raccoon face! lol