Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sleigh Ride

I have always wanted to go on a sleigh ride, so when I saw a Groupon deal for one... I grabbed it. I figured it would be a great bonding experience. I knew it would be something they would love to do.  So we planned a time to go and did it.

Remember when I got Scuba Certified at the Creepy Crater? Well... that is at the Homestead resort and during the Winter, they hold sleigh rides. So I got to go back there. Brought back all my scuba memories.

It was my awesome roommates and I, and we brought Liz. Because she is awesome. We all bundled up and brought blankets and waited for our ride. It was dark... so I'm sure it would have been a lot prettier during the day, but it was still fun and pretty and we might have all had a crush on Seth our driver. As it turns out, he is looking for love so Liz and Megan left their numbers for him. He text Liz. Lucky winner! ha ha.


At the end of the ride we were at "The North Pole". We were greeted by an elf and got to meet Santa and tell him what we wanted for Christmas. Although we are adults and I think this is mostly for families with small children we still had a blast and were glad we did it (Peter Pan Syndrome- thats how I roll). Love that my roommates and friends are up for whatever I throw at them. They are the best.


3 comments:

Lil Lizzie said...

that was awesome...thanks for including me!! also i love that i am years old and actually sat on his lap

jamie hixon said...

That is so fun! I've never been on a sleigh ride either! I wonder if they do rides after Christmas? I think my kids would love that.

Tracy Mills said...

Sadly they don't. At least not here. The rides only went until the 21st. :(