Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, February 25, 2013

Back to Online Dating...

I'm in a guy funk, so after my roommate got online to see what dating options it would bring her, I decided to do the same. Afterall, I know many success stories... two recent ones even. There are SO many people online... there has got to be someone out there for me right?

Well... I have been contacted by a lot of OLD MEN. Seriously, guys twice my age. What are they thinking? The guys that contact me that are my age.... ish... well... I tend to get guys like this...

Mr. Online Dater: "Hey"
Me: "Hey, how are you?"
Mr. Online Dater: "Good. How are you hottie?"
Me: "I'm good, thanks."
Mr. Online Dater: "I wanna go lay in the hot tub ha ha"
Me: "Yeah, that sounds nice a guess."
Mr. Online Dater: "I'll come pick you up then ha ha.. wait, do you have a bikini?"
Me: "No"
Mr. Online Dater: "Dang, why not?"
Me: "Because I don't want one... maybe you could tell me about yourself"
Mr. Online Dater: "Well i'm taking you to get one"
Me: "Why do you care if I have one or not?"
Mr. Online Dater: "Cause you are hot and you'd look way good in one."
Me: "Mm... thanks. So had much success with online dating?"
Mr. Online Dater: "I have been off and on for a year and met a hand full of keepers"
Me: "Oh well, I'm already thinking of getting off, but maybe you think I should stay?"
Mr. Online Dater: " Oh ya? I might be a little too naughty ha ha"
Me: "Why do you say that?"
Mr. Online Dater: "lol idk... I seem to love bikini's"
Me: "So I have noticed."
Mr. Online Dater: "So you want a bikini? :)"
Me: "Nope"
Mr. Online Dater: "Come on.. I bet you would look way good in one." (obviously this guy is blind)
Me: "No"
Mr. Online Dater: "I'll buy, let's go shopping."
Me: "Let's talk about something else. So far you have not bothered to get to know me at all, all you have cared about is seeing me in a bikini."
Mr. Online Dater: "Seriously... no? You won't? Why not?"
Me: "Why is that the only thing you care about?"
Mr. Online Dater: " I've been in an overly sexual mood this weekend. I'm sorry... it's not who I really am... I would respect you and treat you like a princess. I don't want sex... I'm just a little playful... I wouldn't take your bikini off if you wore one."
Me: "And we are back to the bikini. It's getting old."

*He went on to say a lot of other very inappropriate things in which I didn't respond to and then...*

Mr. Online Dater: "I'm depressed"
Me: "Why?"
Mr. Online Dater: "Because I want a fun girl."
Me: " Sorry"
Mr. Online Dater: "You are fun, I just wish you would wear a bikini"
Me: " Maybe you should get off LDS Singles and get on a website for people who are not LDS. I'm sure you would find a "fun girl" on there. I think most LDS girls are going to have standards."
Mr. Online Dater: "Why does everyone think that... cause you are wrong! lol"

Yeah... I stopped responding. It became pretty annoying. Yeah, I know I shouldn't have even talked to him as long as I did. What a loser... that is what I attract online. You would think I was putting up slutty pictures of myself online or something to attract these gems. How do people find success online? I'm still trying to figure it out.

2 comments:

Lynette Mills said...

That is way depressing

jamie hixon said...

That is the way some people behave online. I think it is the fact that they are talking through a computer and not face to face with an actual person. Could you imagine anyone saying that to your face? Yikes. Well, maybe you will find someone...