Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Copacabana

First thought that comes to my mind when I think of Copacabana is my friend James singing the song at karaoke. It was epic. I laughed so hard that I was crying. However, this post is referring to something else. We had a ward activity that was called Copacabana where everyone dressed up 40's and we had 40's music like Frank Sinatra and such and people played games and danced. It was awesome.

I love my ward because you can come up with an activity such as this and not only will people come and play... but people will dress up. It was awesome, and fun. I love dancing and I danced my little heart out. I also played games and I was a social butterfly and I had a couple of people make me some club soda's. You could mix your own club soda... pretty fun.

It was a great night with a great turn out with great music. I had so much fun. Ellis was a great photographer for the night too. Liz and Josh did an amazing job on this activity. Thank you!












1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

SO FUN! YOU LOOK AWESOME!!

PS Frank Sinatra is wearing the sun as a necklace.