Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Nail Polish Addiction

I used to have a hat obsession. Well, I still love hats, but I don't wear them the way I used to wear them. I used to wear a different hat almost everyday, to the point that one of my co-workers told me I reminded him of the kid on "Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium" because he used to wear a different hat everyday.

Although I still wear my hats sometimes... I have a new obsession. Nail Polish. I used to love to grow my nails out long. Now I love to keep them very short and paint them with pop colors or different colors and designs. Especially since I have to type all day at work.

Typically, I cut and paint them once a week... usually on Saturday. I like to do new colors every week. So here are some of the many...


2 comments:

jamie hixon said...

Nice job with the leopard print, girl! Wait, are those the sticker things? Well, it looks cool either way. I used to paint my nails leopard. It was time consuming. Now I never paint my nails, because the paint would be off half way through the day. But there are always toe nails!

I love your nail colors and styles. I bet I have more colors than you though!

Lori said...

Where are the JamBerry sheilds!?!? :) I want to see Zebra on those nails!