Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, February 24, 2013

New Challenge

So today at church the Bishop's wife gave us all a challenge. I think it is a good challenge so I thought I would share it. The challenge includes a list of 5 things.

#1- Look someone in the eye and smile.

#2 - Apples and Onions (look for the positive but also embrace the challenges in life)

#3 - Keep a gratitude journal.

#4 - Find a daily miracle in your life and share it.

#5 - Try one thing you have never done before.


I thought the challenge given to us was a great one because it forces you to look at the positive everyday and have a better attitude about our mostly very minor problems. And trying new things forces us to get out of our comfort zone and gives us a feeling of accomplishment.

I love it when my elders give me advice... because they are wise. They have lived and learned from their lives and just want to help us out, so I think it is good to take their advice to heart.

Anyway, I'm really going to try and do this everyday. If you like the challenge, maybe you should take it too. :) Always good to stay positive about life.


3 comments:

MoNiCa! said...

For number 5...just let me know when you are ready to come try hockey! :)

Lori said...

What great advise and challenges! Thanks for sharing :)

jamie hixon said...

I am not going to accept that challenge. Haha. But I'm glad that you are.