Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Friday, February 22, 2013

Flashback Friday 105

One time, back in March 2006, one of my BFF's (Nate) decided that he wanted to know what it felt like to have shaved legs. He asked me if I would help him shave his legs.... in which I replied, "Why yes Nate! Yes I will help you shave your legs.". I think this was shortly after Brad asked me to wax his chest... but that is another story.

Just for fun, we first shaved stripes into Nate's leg hair. Then we just did one leg and left the other to see the comparison (before and after). Then before he knew it, both legs were shaved.

Personally I love the feeling of shaved legs. I can't go more than a week without shaving. Nate now understood this feeling. Feels great when you first get into the bed, the sheets against your smooth legs. Then he started to get prickly and it was itchy and he realized he hated it and would never shave his legs again.

So glad I can be a part of these life changing experiences.





4 comments:

Lynette Mills said...

Those guys sure added uniqueness to your life!

Kristy said...

I bet he loved it. :)

Lori said...

You are to funny Tracy! Good times!

jamie hixon said...

Wow, you even got HIGH up on that upper thigh. ;)

PS my verification word is "scumsng" That could be a license plate.