Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, March 17, 2013

I Go Out Bowling After Midnight


So my good friend Ashley was in town for a very short time. She was only going to be in Provo last night so we got together. We couldn't believe that the last time we saw each other was in Maui almost a year ago. She told me we were going to go bowling for 2 hours at like 11pm, so I prepped myself for a late night. Ashley, Vicki, Katie and I had a great time.

I'm not a very good bowler, but I feel like I am a good sport about it. The first game I broke 100... by getting 111. The next game we just goofed around. Well, everyone but Ashley did. I would choose what funky way we were going to bowl since I went first and then everyone else would bowl the same way. My favorite's were pushing the ball with my feet and doing the moonwalk and spin and toe click before throwing the ball. The 3rd game we bowled seriously again. I wasn't in last place, so I guess I can be happy about that.


After bowling we went to iHop. Best place to hang out to chat in the late hours. It was so fun to catch up with Ashley and Vicki and hang out. Hanging out with them is ALWAYS a good time. I am trying to convince Ashley to come back in a couple of weeks. I hope she does. If she does... the adventures will continue. :)


2 comments:

Kristy said...

Love the alligator bumper bowling.

jamie hixon said...

So did you get to bed at around 5:00 am or what? That sounds like a fun time.