Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Friday, March 1, 2013

Flashback Friday 106

One time back in March 2005, I went to Moab with a group of people... mostly guys. Mo-Trash and I fit in real well with the guys. We sat around the camp fire with the guys while they lit blue darts and we passed a jug of water around to see who could belch the loudest. (I did not participate in the blue darts). Yeah... we were young.

The next day we were in a shop in Moab before we went hiking. I don't remember who's idea it was... I think Dan Thomas, but we decided we were all going to get matching Moab shirts. The shirt chosen said "Jeep Naked Moab" on it. I think it was just a brand or something... maybe it was a Moab thing, but the boys thought it was funny so we all got matching shirts.

When we got back from the trip I was occasionally get text messages from Dan saying it was Jeep Naked day, which meant we all needed to where our Jeep Naked shirts. So we did.

*CT Boys. Brad & Dan are both from Connecticut*



1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

You are so crazy. ;)