Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

High Heels

So... when I like things.... I really like things. Example: Hat Obsession and Nail polish addiction. It is just so fun, I love it and am attracted to those things when I go to the store... and well... I just get more. I mean... they are all different after all.

In the last few years, I have really been loving high heels. And I mean high! I just love them. I feel like they are cute and they make my legs looks good and it makes me look slimmer and more fancy and dressed up. I love it. I have some really cute heels... so I thought it would be cute to get a picture... I guess there is a reason why my nieces call me fashionista. ha ha



1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

I am known as "the girl with awesome shoes" by some in our ward. :) I think we have similar obsessions. I have way more nail polish than is normal or healthy.

Instead of hats, I'm all over notebooks. Because I like to write a lot. Hey, at least they're cheap.