Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Friday, February 28, 2014

Flashback Friday 157

Going back to 2001 or 2002. I don't quite remember. All I remember is that I tapped for a little bit in 1st grade for the first time. Then didn't do it again. Sadly. Then my sister Jamie started learning from Sister Tate in the ward. So I asked Jamie and she would teach me. I bought $10 tap shoes online and she started teaching me in the garage. We had fun.

Then the ward Talent show came along. Jamie and Sister Tate performed one of their numbers and then they were nice enough to include me on a more simple dance to another song. It was fun, I enjoy performing... but you can tell out of the 3 of us that I am the one that is least confident and doesn't really know what they are doing. Oh well. ha ha

I later moved to Utah and ended up taking tap at a studio for 2 years. Loved it. I should probably take up tap again sometime.


1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

I haven't tapped in FOREVER! That is funny.