Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, October 20, 2014

Cornbelly's Cornmaze

I go every year. It's part of my fall festivities. I have gone to a few different corn mazes, but it is usually Cornbelly's. That is where the action is. It's always packed and there is a ton to do there.


This year it also happened to be my first ward activity as activities co-chair. I didn't really have to do much especially since we joined with FHE... but oh well. It was nice.

Cornbelly's does different theme's every year. They pattern their maze after that theme. This year was The Wizard of Oz. So the maze looked like this.



And there was other things around with the theme.


Here is a chunk of the ward that all finished the corn maze around the same time.


I mostly hung with with my friends RJ and Jeremy. We went through the corn maze together and walked around...  nothing too exciting, just another year hanging out at Cornbelly's. Good times.




1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

That last picture cracks me up. Also WIZARD OF OZ! My favorite!