Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Santorini, Greece


Ever since Allison and I both saw Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants for the first time, we have wanted to go to Santorini. Of course you should never base what you want to do on movies... but we loved Santorini. It didn't all look like the movie, but we found the part of the island that did... and had fun exploring the island while we looked for it.




We stayed in this cute hostel on the low key part of the island... and we didn't realize how spread out everything was on the island. Turns out, it was super cheap to rent ATV's. So we did that to get around. It was super fun.


We were only there for a couple of days. The first day, we hung out at the black beach next to our hostel. Allison ended up buying a towel in Cinque Terre because she didn't bring a shower towel or beach towel. I had a towel... but not a beach towel... just a little one to dry off with, so I bought a towel in Santorini to lay out on the beach. I LOVE my towel. I love the colors on it. Plus is has a Donkey on it.



The highlight of Santorini for me was the scuba diving... which I already blogged about. You can read  about that here.


It was the first part of our trip where we felt like we got to relax and play a little instead of just being lost walking around in cities. We loved it. What a blast to explore such a beautiful island. I wouldn't mind going back to Santorini one day.




1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

Aaaaand when you go back you can TAKE ME WITH YOU! Gorgeous.