Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sunday Stroll

My mom walks every morning up the canyon in Mapleton by where she lives. She has been posting beautiful pictures from her morning walks on Facebook and Instagram. When the family all came over for dinner tonight, Chad and Clara wanted my mom to take them on the walk she goes on to see all of these beautiful fall trees. I decided to go along. Why not.

It was the perfect Sunday stroll after a delicious dinner my dad made. I just love fall and love any opportunity to enjoy it. Plus, we have been having AMAZING weather this entire month. I need to spend as much time outside as I can before it starts getting really cold.

Anyway... I of course took pictures. That's how I roll. So here are some pictures from our little Sunday stroll.





2 comments:

Lynette Mills said...

You captured the beauty of nature and family! Thanks

jamie hixon said...

For reals, I cannot wait to do this when we come for Thanksgiving. I hope it won't be too cold by then!