Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Friday, March 13, 2015

Etsy Ring

It's Friday the 13th! My roommates and I are going to be staying up pretty much all night watching 666 Park Avenue which is a scary show that only had one season... on Netflix.

In other news, this last week I finally got this cute ring that I ordered on Etsy like a month ago. Worth the wait. I LOVE it! It came all the way from Greece (not sure why I didn't find anything like this when I was there) and the girl that made it is so cute, she even wrote a nice little note and packaged the ring up super cute. Pretty much I have been wearing it every day since. It's comfortable to wear AND it's so cute. Best of both worlds when it comes to accessories.




1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

I LOVE IT! And great packaging makes all the difference. That is why I love wrapping gifts. :)