Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Holi Crap! I Didn't Go!

Yesterday was Holi.... also known as the Festival of Colors. I had it in my calendar. I always do because I always go. I don't need a Facebook reminder telling me when it is because I have gone for so many years... I know.

However, this year I didn't go. *See what I did there? With the title?... Clever I know*

I partially didn't go because I couldn't find anyone to go with me. The older I get... the more I feel like my friends are over it. I would always be up for going... however, I have been so many times that I didn't put that much effort into begging anyone to come with me. So I skipped this year.


But I always celebrate in my heart... because I do love the festival. Getting messy with color is fun, but I also love that it is a welcoming of Spring and a Festival where people join together and just share the love. Everyone there has smiles on their faces. It's a happy Festival. 

So maybe next year I will be back. Maybe my Holi days are over. Guess we shall see what life throws at me next year. Until then... Happy Holi everyone! Spring is here!!!



1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

That is so funny, I assumed you went because of your instagram. One of my nieces went this year, and your pictures were right next to each other.