Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, March 2, 2015

Origami Exhibit


In our last legal meeting, the head over legal thought it time we had a little activity and suggested we go check out the BYU museum's latest exhibit that he thought was pretty cool.

Typically, museums are not my favorite thing... but part of this latest exhibit was origami... which is my thing since I have been folding cranes since I was in 3rd grade. The exhibit was cool, but sadly not very big. I finished before everyone else, but I found the room for kids where there was instruction on how to build your own origami. It took a while... but eventually everyone figured out I was in the best place and joined me.

We all folded different things. I went for the Panda first... but thought it was kind of dumb, so I went back to what I do best... the crane.



After we finished at the museum we went to the Wilk building and at the very top of that building there is a restaurant which is a buffet, but it is very good. Yummy salad bar, etc... that is where we ate lunch. The room gives a great view of the mountains, especially after the fresh snow.  It was a lovely 3 hour break from work. Never mind getting paid to go play and eat.


1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

That is rad. Museums actually are my thing. Well, not always, but this looks cool.