Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Confessions of a Brunette on the Internet 353

I'm all caught up on work... I am training Candice who is super great and I am finally starting to get over being sick! Now if only I had the motivation to go outside and adventure. I just have a hard time wanting to go outside during the winter. I will go out eventually... it just isn't as often. Not every weekend like I do in the summer and fall. Winter... the struggle is real!

I feel like it's been a busy week. Friday I was still feeling sick and didn't feel like doing anything, so Leslie and I went to grab dinner and then we came home and I just watched movies in the basement by myself.

Saturday I set up Christmas... but just in the basement because that is where I spend all of my time when I am home anyway. Ha ha. Pretty minimal this year, mostly just the tree. Then I went to go see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them... by myself. Ha ha... it came out while I was in the Middle East, so I decided to just go by myself. I don't mind going to movies by myself if I really want to see them.

I met with my new Bishop in my new Family Ward that I am finally going to... so I went to church on Sunday. It was kind of weird, but I am sure I will get used to it. Change is good right? Later I went to Sunday dinner with the family which is always nice. Especially since I was gone the past 3 Sunday's.

Monday I went to get my hair done by my fabulous friend, Nicole. We went with a copper color. I like it. It will be the last time she does my hair for a while because she is having a baby and going on maternity leave. I'm not really that high maintenance with my hair though, so I don't mind. I love it. Later that night I went out to dinner with Stacey. It had been a while since we had gotten together and caught up... plus we have started a new tradition where we eat at Beto's while I tell him about my trip. ha ha. So we did that. Always fun to hang out with Stacey.

Tuesday I went back to the gym to work out with Josh for the first time in 3 weeks! I was nervous that I would basically be starting over again. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I was still able to life just as heavy as before I left for my trip and I wasn't that sore after. I was kind of weirded out by that since they say it only takes 2 weeks to get out of shape. Cardio sucked though when I went to the gym earlier at work. Oh well... I will get there. Oh, did I mention that I sent my trainer a video of me doing pushups off of a camel while I was in Jordan? I should post that video. ha ha. After I worked out I drove up to Salt Lake to get my lashes filled and give Ali a massage. It has been a while since we have done our trade. While she was on maternity leave, I went to Natalie and while Ali was pregnant... we stopped doing massages and she was just filling my lashes. So now we are back to the trade and I got to meet her baby for the first time and boy is she a cutie!! Tiny little thing.

I already blogged about taking Sierra out for a late birthday treat since I was out of the country for her birthday. She didn't mind. She is the sweetest. She was excited to go out with me. So fun having one on one time to chat with her. She is getting so grown up, it really blows my mind sometimes since it doesn't seem like that long ago that I was holding her has a baby. They grow so fast. Makes me feel old. Also makes me feel like by the time that I have kids they will have zero cousins close to their age. Ugh... oh well.

Tonight I went with my mom and aunt Joanne to the MoTab Christmas concert. Getting there and back was kind of a nightmare and I kind of wish that we would have taken the Front Runner train there because the traffic was so bad... but it was a great concert. I will blog more about that in another post.

I told you that I brought back tea from Israel right? Only appropriate since tea is such a huge thing in the Middle East. Anyway... as soon as I bought the tea I sent my neighbor, Josh, a message to tell him that I bought some and that we needed to have a tea party to test it out. Josh LOVES tea, so I knew he would be excited... and he was SO excited. So we had our tea party and caught up on life. We always have the best time chatting. He is a fun neighbor to have. Also all 3 tea's that I brought back are SUPER good. We both loved them. So excited about that. I can have something warm to drink that isn't hot chocolate that I actually like and is healthier for me. Ha ha


No comments: