Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Making Christmas Goodies

Over the years, Desiree and I have been pretty good about getting together to catch up every few months or so. Sometimes we go to dinner, other times we go to the movies, we have done crafts... this time, since it was approaching Christmas... she first took me out to dinner for my birthday (which was so sweet of her) and then we got stuff to make Christmas treats. Peppermint Oero Truffles. For me it was to give to my co-workers. For her it was to give out to visiting teachee's and neighbors. 

It was so nice to make them together because it was more fun and it was WAY faster to make with two people helping. We doubled the recipes and whipped those babies out in no time. I mean... it still took some time, but not nearly as the amount of time it would have taken me to do it by myself. 

Always so fun to hang out with Desiree. So thankful to have her as my friend all of these years. So funny... when I first knew who she was in my ward (when I first moved in) I didn't think I would like her. Ha ha... I don't know why I thought that. I guess you just never know, that is why it is good to always give people a chance. I never would have thought that we would become such good friends and keep in touch all of this time. She is the best. Love her.





No comments: