Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Chichen Itza, Mexico


While I was in Mexico, I got to see another one of the 7 wonders of the world! Amazingly enough, now I only have 1 left to see! What? Don't worry, I still have most the 7 natural wonders of the world left to see.

Chichen Itza is cool and all, but I don't know why it was voted to be one of the 7 wonders. I think Angkor Wat or Tikal are both way cooler than Chichen Itza... but I didn't get to decide so...

We had a great time exploring around the ruins. Most of the group split up and so it was mostly me and Jaylene and Jason hanging out. Which I was fine with. Some of the people in the group (the 2 late comers on Thursday night and Friday morning) were not my favorite. It was a 2 hour drive there from where we were staying, so we spent a lot of time there then went out to eat, then went to some cenotes (which I will blog about later) and then got ready to party it up downtown Cancun for New Years Eve. Fun packed great day.








1 comment:

Lori said...

La la, no big deal, just chillin in my hammock by one of the 7 wonders of the world! :) That is awesome Tracy! Thanks for always sharing your awesome adventures and pictures :)