Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Rainy Christmas Eve Christmas at Temple Square


It was Christmas Eve and I still hadn't been to Temple Square to see the lights. I enjoy doing that, so I  decided to go drive by myself to walk around the grounds and take pictures. I was also hoping that because it was Christmas Eve, it would be a lot less crowded than it is earlier in the month.

There were more people there than I expected there to be, but it was still a lot less people there than usual. It was also kind of raining, so it was pretty cold... but it was also wet which was fun to photograph because I got some cool reflections in puddles and such.





I got a lot of my typical shots that I get every year because sometimes photographing the same place every year... it is hard to think creatively. However... I got this shot which was not my typical shot and became my favorite picture I took that night. So glad I made the trip up by myself. I love walking the grounds and seeing these beautiful lights every year.


1 comment:

Lori said...

Those are so pretty. Glad you went up to enjoy the lights too, so I could see them :)
Love you.