Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Grant!

My little nephew Grant turns 2 in two days. We celebrated early since My mom and sister are leaving early tomorrow morning.

Here is the cake my sister Kristy made for Grant. Pretty cute huh? Liking to decorate cakes must be in our genes or something.



Recently Grant is really into cars... so that was the theme of his party and his gifts. It was super cute to see how excited he was to open his gifts. And how he blew out one of his candles before we were done singing. My sister lighted it again and then when it came time to blow out the candles he just sat there. He finally did blow them out. It was all so adorable. You gotta wonder what is going on inside the head of a two year old.



All the kids had been waiting ALL DAY to eat cake.



Yes, my niece is dressed up as a Star Wars Stormtrooper. Just because.



Not sure why they didn't feel like they could use their hands for this. It was cute all the same.




I am sure glad that the Grantinator was born cause I love him a lot. He pretty much has the cutest smile I have ever seen.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Cute pictures Tracy. You sure are talented! Thanks for coming to the party. :)

jamie hixon said...

That is awesome! Love the cake and the pictures of my cute nieces and nephews.

Lynette Mills said...

It sure was fun to be there! Thanks for always documenting our family times Tracy. You are awesome!!

Des said...

haha that's so adorable! That cake is so cool. He must have loved it