Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Friday, August 27, 2010

Photo Fun!

I just discovered this website today. I can't believe I had never heard about it before. It is called PhotoFunia! I have already had so much entertainment from it, and lets be honest with ourselves.... we could all use some of that on a Friday. Here are just some of the many photo creations I made today!



Remember when I said I wished I could be a model? Now I can pretend that I am! ha ha



Who doesn't want to be admired?


A gallery of Tracy. How awesome.

I have always wanted to be a Wizard... well... since I read Harry Potter.

Look at the fun you could be having with your photos! This is just the beginning!

8 comments:

Dallas and Kirsten said...

Love it! Love it! Love it!! I can't tell you how much I needed this today. Anything to distract me from the real world! Love and miss you

Angela Stoddard said...

How did you do all those? They are fantastic! We have to plan our photo shoot soon. Maybe when you get back from India? Aren't you going soon?
You are so gorgeous and talented!

Karen Ella said...

Dude! That's fantastic!!!

jamie hixon said...

Ok, the wizard one is my favorite! So fun.

Abby Wright said...

HAHAH Love it! I particularly love that you are on that dudes shirt! Can't wait to do it too!

doublejtate said...

How fun! i'm totally trying this out!

Des said...

hahahaha that is hilarious! I love it!

Kayleigh said...

That's rad!!