Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Buffalo Wild Wings

While I was in Flagstaff AZ in November, Vicki, Ashley and I ate at "Buffalo Wild Wings". I had never eaten there before. I guess it is one of Vicki's favorite places to eat.... she loves her wings. I don't care for wings too much but I had an awesome wrap when I was there.

Well... turns out they just opened up a Buffalo Wild Wings in Utah. Kind of a big deal I guess. Vicki and Tina were pretty excited about it. They went once last week without me... and Friday we decided to do a girls outing there. I just ordered another wrap and was excited when I looked it up that it was under 500 calories. Because it is new, it was a LONG wait and very crowded and it is loud and overstimulating (TV's everywhere with multiple basketball games on) but we were surrounded by attractive men, the food was good and the company was even better.  It was a fun night.



 "You'll lick parts of your fingers you never knew you had"

2 comments:

Lori said...

I've never heard of that place, but it sure sounds fun! A wrap sounds better to me than wings too :)

Vicki S said...

Loved this night! I had a blast! Mmm wings