Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Angry Birds

Our neighbor, Jason (he is the one that bought me the Mini Mouse Santa Hat), went on a business trip to California. While he was there he got a little gift for me and my roommates. What is it you ask? Angry Birds Beenies!! We decided right then and there (ok, mostly me) that we should take pictures together with our new beenies. Rachel said it had to snow first. Well... it finally did. So here we go... our Angry Bird Photoshoot!

Here is what my Angry Bird Beenie looks like.





Tina and I


Angry Faces!!



All of us!



Thanks Jason for the beenies and for thinking of us while you were on your business trip. You are going to be the best next door neighbor ever!! :)

3 comments:

Karen Ella said...

Awwww, you guys are so cute!

Lori said...

Fun hats and fun pictures! Good job Jason :)

jamie hixon said...

What.
That is awesome.