Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Cheese Party

On Wednesday... Rachel, Vicki and I went to a fancy cheese party. Really... it was required to wear a fancy dress. It was fun to have a reason to dress up. And it was required that we brought fancy cheese... no cheap stuff. So... this is what cheeses we brought...


Here was the whole spread. It was all really good. I thought it was a great idea for a party actually. I love cheese and crackers. I think that is why I love Wallace and Gromit. :)




Here we are all dressed up for the party!



2 comments:

Lori said...

Looks like fun. I'm not a fancy cheese person myself... Billy would have loved it though :) You look very beautiful!

jamie hixon said...

You look awesome! What are you wearing? Ha ha, I feel like I'm interviewing you on the red carpet.

A cheese party is a good idea. You made me VERY hungry for cheese and crackers just now.