Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Storage Bench

Remember my India Inspired living room? Well... it's great and I love it, but it was missing a few finishing touches. I felt like under the window it could use a little seat. About a month and a half ago I asked my dad if he would build me a storage bench to go under the window. He looked online for some ideas and then it didn't take him very long before he made this...




I didn't even tell him what I wanted it to look like... but I love it. It is perfect for the room. Just what it needed and now I have even more storage space. My mom was great and made the cushion for the top. It is a beautiful piece of furniture that not only is perfect for the space and gives me more storage, but it is also something that my dad built for me that I can treasure forever. Thank you Dad! I love it!

5 comments:

Lynette Mills said...

It looks really great there under the window. Glad it all worked out so well.

Vicki S said...

It looks great! And it's pretty comfy too ;)

Kayleigh said...

Oh my gosh! It is beautiful! I love it and am jealous. Your dad did an amazing job :)

Lori said...

Pretty awesome Tracy. You are so lucky- I should have asked for a storage bench while Dad was back and forth at my house ;)

jamie hixon said...

It turned out so wonderfully. I really love it. And I love our parents.