Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Jansport

Today was another day of going through old stuff and letting go of more stuff. I took a HUGE pile to DI and it felt so good to get rid of that stuff. It's so refreshing to get rid of stuff you don't need and get more clean and organized. I'm so thankful I was raised that way and it's in my blood.

Among the stuff I found my Jansport backpack. Sometimes I wonder why I hold on to stuff. I have had this backpack since I was in high school. I used it in college and I took it with me camping and to India and South Africa and many other places. It ripped a hole in the bottom and my mom even stitched it back up so I could keep using it... which I did for many more years. It was a great backpack... but I don't use it anymore, therefore it was time to let it go. Shouldn't be hard, I should have let it go a long time ago. I guess I am a little sentimental.




1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

Hey, it just means that you use stuff up. :) You are not a hoarder or anything. I think I remember that backpack, by the way.