Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, November 24, 2014

Laser Tag Date

Jared really wanted to play Laser Tag for our date so I agreed and we met in the middle. Don't get me wrong, I like laser tag, but every time I have played it has been in a big group of friends... never for a date. So I wasn't sure how that was going to work.

There were 40 people in our game. We were on the red team which was a group of VERY young competitive boys. There were maybe 4 or 5 other adults and the rest were kids.... kids that meant business.

One of the bigger boys on our red team claimed to be the best and made himself our leader. Don't worry... he looked at me and worried that I was going to bring the team down, so he started giving me tips while we were putting our gear on. It made me laugh. This was serious.

Jared and I didn't see each other much in the game. We were both too focused on bringing all of the hyper kids down. Jared did A LOT better than I did... we will just leave it at that.


Laser tag was fun and all... but I had more fun after laser tag when we just went to sit and talk and eat ice cream. I helped him come up with an epic bucket list. I am very pro bucket lists.


1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

He looks like some dude in a Star Trek show. Awesome. I've never played laser tag. I don't even want it on my bucket list. ;)