Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, July 5, 2010

B-Rad's B-Day

Happy Birthday Brad!!!!


This is the first year of our six years of being friends that we have all been together for Brad's birthday. Never happened because its in the summer when everyone was gone and the day after Independence Day when people normally have plans. We have all celebrated everyone else's birthday together. Hooray for all being together!

Since I love to decorate cakes... Lauren and I made & decorated a cake for Brad. Brad loves Domo Kun, so we gave him a Domo Kun cake. I am not experienced at drawing Domo Kun, so its not the best, but he loved it and that is all that matters.  We celebrated with the cake the night before.



Day of his birthday he went and played Frisbee golf with Steve while the rest of us slept in.

We then went to the beach one last time before Nate and I got on the road to head back home. It was overcast, but I still love being at the beach regardless. It was nice to be able to say goodbye. Also... there were tons of people were there watching because there were 15 ft waves and people trying to body surf them. We watched for a little while and then I hit the road back to UT. Traffic was worse coming back.... but I still made pretty good time. I miss everyone already... but it is going to be great to sleep in my own bed again.


B-Rad, I hope you had a great birthday. Glad I could finally be there to celebrate. You and Lauren are a blast and I love hanging out with you guys. It was a great weekend, thanks for hosting and letting us invade your place. We will have to do it again sometime.



Nate, Steve, Brad & Lauren - SO good to see you! Thanks for a great weekend. Love you all.

1 comment:

whitty said...

Love it, Trace! I think the cake is awesome, and all your posts from your trip made me chuckle. I can only imagine the laughs...!