Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Friday, December 23, 2011

Flashback Friday 44

Today's flashback is another family Christmas flashback. It was 2005 and it was our first Christmas in Utah because Kristy had just had Sierra a month earlier. Chad was on his mission and everyone else made the trip to Utah.

We went to SLC to the Joseph Smith Birthday celebration.. which was awesome.




My dad had bought recording equipment so we made a CD



And we went Christmas caroling (family Christmas Eve tradition)


No matter where we are or what we are doing... it is always great to be with family anytime, but especially at Christmas.


2 comments:

jamie hixon said...

That is the only time I have ever been in the conference center to see anything! Oh, and I heard a few of our family's songs on rotation at Amy's Christmas party last night. Ha!

Lori said...

I remember that year! That was a neat experience to go into that conference center. I forgot that Kristy & Jess moved so quickly from Barstow after Sierra was born! I miss caroling with the family!