Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, December 26, 2011

Santa Baby


My neighbor and friend, Jason, gave me this cute Mini Mouse Santa hat from Disneyland for a Christmas present (for my love and Christmas and my love of Disney... Super Sweet right?) and Rachel gave me these super cute Santa PJ pants since she gets new Christmas PJ's every year. Rachel and I planned on making a "Santa Baby" music video in this little outfit of mine on my week off of work. Somehow that didn't work out. However... I found these VERY old Christmas music video's I did with friends 6 & 8 years ago... so I thought I would post them, especially since one of them is Santa Baby! ha ha. They are silly... and probably only funny to me and my friends that were there at the time, but I figured I would post them all the same. I'm silly like that.

All I want for Christmas is You - Heather Cover Girls 2003



Santa Baby - Devonshire 2005

1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

You are so silly. I think the last time I made a music video I was like 8. Come to think of it, I wish I had a copy of all of those music video tapes I did at my friend's houses.