Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Chad & Clara Take 3

Chad and Clara asked me to take their family photo's again this year for their Christmas card. Last year Clara was pregnant... this year... they have baby Irelyn to add to their cute family.

They also wanted me to take some of just Irelyn. It was dark by that time, so I just took some inside the house real quick. They turned out okay.




Here are my favorites from the photoshoot.






4 comments:

Lynette Mills said...

Amazing job Tracy ...

jamie hixon said...

I saw these on facebook, they are so cute! I was wondering if you took them. Nice job.

Tracy said...

Yes, I did... it would be nice if I got credit on facebook... but oh well. I barely get a thanks.

Katie Houston said...

The last one was my favorite!