Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Chalupas

It has been a while since I have posted a recipe. Probably because I don't cook that often anymore. However, Megan and I have started making food for people to come over after church on Sunday which has been fun. This is what I made this last Sunday. It is an old family favorite.

Chalupas

Flour tortillas (small)
4 cups chicken, cooked and cubed
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 pint sour cream
1 lb jack cheese, grated
8 oz cheddar cheese, grated
1 small can green chilies
1 small can diced olives
Green onions

Combine all ingredients except for chicken and cheddar cheese. Divide mix in half and add chicken to one half of the mix. Fills tortillas with chicken mixture. Place tortillas into one sprayed 9x13 pan and one sprayed 8x8 pan. Cover with the other half of the mixture. Cover with the cheddar cheese and bake  for 20-30 minutes at 350 degrees.



2 comments:

Lori said...

We love this one in our house :)

jamie hixon said...

I've been thinking about making these lately. Instead I made enchiladas from Pinterest, but I'm making these soon also. I love chalupas.