Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, November 19, 2012

Melt - Red Edition

Remember back in June when I first got the melt? When I first got it, it was pretty subtle... then after having it for a month or so and loving it, Nicole made it more drastic. Well... I loved it so much I ended up keeping it until now. Almost 5 months.

When I went in to get my hair done on Saturday, Nicole and I talked for a little while about what we would do with my hair. I loved the melt and was sad to see it go, but I wanted to go darker for the Winter. I missed my dark hair. I was really torn. Nicole suggested keeping the melt but turning it red instead of blonde. I hesitated. How would that look. Nicole had never done it before. She went and asked another girl how she would do it. If I let her do this... I would be the experiment. Was I okay with that? Yep. I trust Nicole with my hair. She always makes me look good and gets me to try new things... which I like. So I let her to the red melt.


I LOVE it!!! I forgot how much I love having red in my hair. These pictures don't really do my hair justice. It looks better in person. I should have taken pictures outside. Oh well.



Everyone noticed when I first got my melt back in June. Oddly... not very many people have noticed my hair change this time. It is weird to me because I feel like my hair is SO much darker (which I love) and there is totally red instead of blonde. How do you not notice that? Oh well. I love it... even if nobody else can tell the difference. ha ha. The only thing about red is that it fades quick... so we will see what happens to it. 

2 comments:

Lori said...

Looks awesome Tracy. You are so brave and so beautiful :)

jamie hixon said...

Awesome. You can rock anything. You would be a good celebrity. ;)