Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, November 5, 2012

The Brocks

So Dave's best friend DHS (David H Smith) used to be in this band called "The Brocks". The Brocks still rock on... just without Dave. I have known about them for the last couple of years because of DHS, however I had never really listened to their music and gotten into it until Dave started playing them in the car on our way to different places. They are actually way good and I listen to them all the time now. I have also met them because Dave hangs out with them a lot and they are fun guys. Dave and I went to the main singers house tonight to listen to them practice just for fun. They really do have some great music so I thought I would share it on my blog. They are on itunes if you like their stuff and want it for your own.

My favorite song right now is actually band new and not on itunes yet. "Upside Down" is my favorite. I hope they go far. :)

1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

I swear I've heard "upside down" before! I don't know how that is possible, but it must be.

Do you ever hear Yellowcard?