Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Friday, January 30, 2015

5 Ingredient Blender Peanut Butter Banana Muffins

My co-worker made these and brought them into work and they were super good and I love that they don't have any flour in it. That much healthier. :) I will be making them for sure.

5 Ingredient Blender Peanut Butter Banana Muffins

Ingredients
  • 1 cup natural peanut butter
  • 2 large eggs
  • 2 medium sized very ripe bananas
  • ½ teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 2 tablespoons honey (optional)
  • Optional toppings of choice: dark chocolate chips, coconut, raisins, craisins
Instructions
  • Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
  • Place ingredients in the blender and blend until well mixed.
  • Pour batter into muffin tin greased with cooking spray or coconut oil.
  • Add a variety of toppings into each muffin spot and stir.
  • Cooking time varies- 9 minutes for regular muffins for me, 8 minutes for mini muffins.

1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

Ooh, I've been wanting to try these, thanks for the review and the recipe. I'm always glad when someone tries a Pinterest recipe first.