Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Jazz


Last Friday my friend Ian invited me to go with him and a couple other of girls (that I didn't know) to a Jazz game. I know... typical guy thing to do. Just kidding... I think he invited other guys, but this is how it worked out.

I haven't kept up with the Jazz because I don't really care much about sports in general. I mean... I went to a couple Jazz games that were really fun a few years ago when they were doing a lot better. I don't think they are doing that great right now. It was funny because none of us were big Jazz fans. One of the girls had never been to a pro game before so she was excited. Ian wasn't all that excited and even said we should bail early! ha ha. Ian was given the tickets that were dropped off by his uncle or something like that. They were $100 tickets though so they were pretty decent seats! For the most part the game was boring and we all just chatted because The Jazz were getting beaten to the ground. Ian suggested we leave... but I fought to stay. I'm not a big sports fan, but being at a game is fun. It's a fun atmosphere... plus that one girl had never been to a pro game before ALSO you just never know what can happen at the game.

The Jazz lost, but I was glad we stayed until the end because they went from being 20 behind to 4 in the last 6 minutes of the game. It was fun to watch.

Either way, it's always fun to go to a game every once in a while... especially when you have great seats for free! We even got free parking. I don't know why they didn't make us pay... but I didn't argue it. Thanks Ian for the invite! My co-chair is turning into a good friend. :) Like it when that happens.


1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

I went to a Suns game once for free. It was an odd cultural experience. Cute picture!