Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Snowshoeing Big Springs


The weather has been so great. January has been very tolerable so far. The weather has mostly stayed in the 30's and 40's. Because of this, I wanted to go out and hike this last Saturday, so I asked my old roommate and friend, Sarah, if she would go with me. She had never been before, so she was up for it.


We had a fun time chatting and catching up with life while we enjoyed the beautiful snowy scenery up Provo Canyon. I'm so glad I bought snowshoes last year so I can just go whenever I want without having the hassle of renting them. We found a couple of little igloo's built by someone... so we stopped to check them out.



We also followed a little creek along the trail, which was pretty.



We didn't get all the way to Big Springs because we didn't have time, but we hiked about 3 miles or so. So glad that Sarah wanted to go with me. I'm hoping to go more in the next couple of months.




1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

That looks so pretty. And funny that you found those little igloo/shelters. They are tiny!