Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Friday, January 16, 2015

Emergency Car Kit

Years ago I bought an emergency car kit. It's awesome and has jumper cables and a first aid kit and tools and lots of things that you would need in an emergency. I think it's a great thing that everyone should have and keep in their car.

Well, I saw on Pinterst of another emergency car kit. One for if you got stranded. It gave a list of things that you should have. I think the only thing I didn't put in there that was on the list was duct tape. Everything else I put in.

I just happened to have this really nice backpack laying around that I got for free from Apx back when I worked there and it was actually called Apx. I never needed a backpack like that much and plus I didn't like advertising their name. It's a great backpack though and now I'm finally putting it to use! I also took clothes that I would have just given away because I don't wear them anymore and put them in there along with an old pair of shoes. These were all items on the list. Other items included water, a blanket, a flashlight, protein bars along with an extra pair of socks and underwear.

I finally put it all together and now it is in my car along with my other emergency car kit. Hopefully I will never have to use them, but always nice to feel prepared and safe.


2 comments:

William said...

I have one of these for each of the boys in the car, but I don't have one for me! I should make one for me.... you have inspired me :) Thanks.

jamie hixon said...

That is so great! We have a general backpack in the car for emergency supplies, I should make one like this!