Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Confessions of a Brunette on the Internet 270

Well... I don't usually blog while out of the country, but I have good wifi and some time to kill at the airport, so why not?

The trip has been a blast so far. Those that follow me on Instagram (tracyjean82) see how beautiful it is here in the Philippines. Beauty aside, the people are also super friendly and everything is really cheap! It's great. There are down sides though. The sun is hella hot here. The burn came real fast. It's also so humid that I feel bloated and sticky and gross pretty much all the time. So... Not many pictures of me. Ha! I just want to be in the water all day everyday. Or be somewhere with AC. Besides that, my travel companions have been great, everywhere we have stayed has been great but because there are so many islands and so much to see, we have spent a lot of time traveling which gets pretty exhausting pretty fast. You get back from your vacation and you feel like you need a vacation from your vacation. I love it though. It's worth all the lows because the highs are so great, so I continue to travel like this. Bring it on.

We have already had some great adventures and experienced some pretty amazing things. Have had some great food too. It's just been great overall. Still have so much to go, but I'm already looking forward to coming home to my bed and doing laundry and not living out of a backpack. I've been getting up early every morning and going to bed early every night. So unlike me, but the heat and activities really drain us. We are all in bed by 9 most nights. Ha ha.

Anyway, a lot of the trip left, I'm excited to see what happens. You just never know when you have no plans. :)

1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

I have been following you on Instagram, and it looks amazing! I had no idea all that fancy stuff was in the Philippines. The buildings you have pictures of remind me of China.