Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Confessions of a Brunette on the Internet 273

I have set my patio back up. It makes me happy. It also makes me happy that most of my flowers have grown back. Amazing how well plants can survive winter and grow back... even in pots. I can't wait to have patio dinner's out there. I am already loving the summer nights ... even though it has been raining lately... and it isn't even officially summer yet. I LOVE summer. I love the warm nights, laying out in the sun, hiking, camping, etc... SUMMER = FUN! I'm excited for it. I going to be SURE this summer is better than last summer. Last summer wasn't that great for me.

I finally have my voice back. That is nice. I felt bad I was supposed to sing with Wes in his ward but since I didn't have a voice I had to cancel. We have rescheduled though. End of June.

I have been watching a lot of Netflix. Lots of random movies and I watched a show called Twisted with MacKenzie. I have also started watching the Bachelorette with my roommates. Guilty pleasure. Don't judge me.

I have been doing well with my health plan... well... except for all of the extra sugar. I have an addiction to sugar. I wish I didn't. I really am trying though. I need to start using My Fitness Pal and tracking my calories and REALLY make sure I am getting in enough walking/ running everyday. I'm a work in progress. All I know... is I feel gross. I don't feel pretty and I'm mad at myself for letting myself gain some of the weight back that I worked so hard to lose. It makes me mad. I'm trying though.

I have so many projects I need to do... I should be doing them after work, but... when I get home, I don't feel like doing anything. I'm tired of cleaning up after other people and I look at my projects and think, I'll do that on the weekend but then the weekend comes and I would rather be outside and hiking and stuff. I'll get it together. One day I will get all caught up on everything. Is that possible? Maybe.

I guess that is all.

2 comments:

Lori said...

I have tons of projects that I look at and tell myself I will do when I have some free moments. I usually end up tackling them on rainy days..(which we don't have many of here) or really late at night if I can keep my eyes open. :) So, I have a lot of unfinished projects as well! I guess we are both human huh!

jamie hixon said...

Oh, I have a ton of projects I need to do. Sometimes they wait for a long time, and sometimes I think "I think I'll make a teepee today" and I just do it.

I'll have to see your patio and/or go on a hike with you while I'm there!