Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Sierra's Dance Recital

Tonight I was invited to see Sierra in her dance recital. They started late and it was kind of long... and Sierra was only in one dance and it was towards the end. Some of the dances were cuter than others... but I know I'm bias... but Sierra's dance was THE BEST! She is SO adorable and she is quite the little dancer too. She is a natural. She did the dance perfectly and looked so cute doing it. I loved their little outfits and I loved the song that they danced to. I am SO glad that I went to see my cute niece Sierra. I am blessed with great family that I love.








2 comments:

Lori said...

Oh My Goodness! Sierra looks like a doll! I so wish I could have been there to see the performance! Thanks for sharing the pics :)

jamie hixon said...

She looks great! Some of those far-away shots remind me of Gwen. I really need to get my little dancer into a class.