Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, May 3, 2015

The Country

On Tuesday I went on a long overdue outing with my BFF Neighbor Darrell. We both love taking pictures, so sometimes, we just go explore and take pictures. This time we went out to Spanish Fork / Payson and took pictures out in the country. Places I had never been to before actually. I drove ... so mostly I was just enjoying being out and about and wasn't really taking that many pictures. Darrell took most of the pictures. I didn't mind though. I was just enjoying the beautiful weather with a good friend in the beautiful country. I love this time of year. It's perfect.




1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

I could have sworn I commented on this, but it is not showing up. I think that last picture of you is magical.